Terms & Conditions
We hope you enjoyed our website and found something you liked. Please take time to read our terms and conditions to ensure your security and satisfaction. Once you have placed an order with us, Vescovato Pty Ltd trading as Clothing Direct have agreed to sell you goods only on the basis that the following terms and conditions have been read, understood and agreed by you (the recipient and customer).
1. About the Service a. This website is owned and operated by Function Limited under the domain name clothingdirect.com.au ("Clothing Direct Website"). b. All use of the products and services offered on the Clothing Direct Website and any information or other content on the Clothing Direct Website is governed by these Terms & Conditions. c. By using the Clothing Direct website you agree to be bound by these Terms & condtions.
2. Returns a. All returns must be sent back within 10 working days of the invoice date including samples. b. Customers will be responsible for all freight costs unless the garment(s) received was damaged or wrongly supplied. c. All returns MUST be in the original packaging and in re-sellable folded condition, including loose pockets with polos, and cardboard accessories with business shirts. d. Embroidered, Printed or digitally transferred products can only be returned where these is a fault with the product. e. Goods on sale will not be accepted for returns unless faulty.
3. Fitting All measurements provided are approximate and for reference only. The size conversion chart is a guide only, actual sizing may vary according to the style and fit of the garment.
4. Delivery On receipt of your order Clothing Direct will usually dispatch the goods within 24 to 48 hours. If for any reason we are unable to supply within this time frame we will contact you with an estimated time of delivery, and you have the option of changing or canceling your order. All orders are sent by courier and are trackabale. If your order arrives damaged please notify us immediately so we can organise a new order. If an attempt has been made to deliver your order and the delivery company fails to hear back from the recipient, the goods will be returned to us and the recipient will be liable for any return fees incurred to Clothing Direct.
5. Payment No goods will be delivered unless we receive payment with your order. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express. You can also pay by cheque or bank deposits.
6. Warnings Please ensure you read the warnings and care label on receipt of product. Clothing Direct can not accept responsability for damages if the warning and care labels instructions were not followed.